25.9.12

Billy Joe vs Bieber

I cannot help but recognise the wit and genius of the Schmolli One. Yet I still don't know if I want to kill or kiss him.*
The mashup:
American Idiot Boyfriend (Green Day vs. Justin Bieber)
"Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong has checked into rehab. The singer is "seeking treatment for substance abuse", the band has announced, after a guitar-smashing incident at a concert in Las Vegas on Friday.Armstrong had already made headlines for the way he closed Green Day's set at the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas. Seeing a digital sign that said the band had only one minute left to play, the singer launched into an expletive-laden tirade. "I'm not fucking Justin Bieber, you motherfuckers," he said. "Fuck this shit.""Let me tell you something," Armstrong continued, "I've been around since 19-fucking-88. And you're gonna give me one fucking minute? … You gotta be fuckin' joking. I got one minute, one minute left. Now I got nothing left. Let me show you what one minute fucking means." Armstrong and his bandmates then smashed their guitars, storming off stage. "God fuckin' rob you all," he said. "We'll be back."
* Schmolli not him**
** in case you're just catching up on the plotline I am the chosen one sent to destroy beliebf by using the twelve [metaphorical] daggers of Antioch on the all time greatest sucker of satan's cock. Having said that I know you're probably not reading this far or have been distracted by the boobies. This place is a shelter and I cannot refuse those who bash our doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment